Subject: Re: [amos-list] Re: Cool Effects
From: "patrick Wesseling" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:08:35 PDT

From: "patrick Wesseling" <[email-masked]>

A question for Andrew! Do you have made a James Bond game? I really would 
like to have a copy if it. Let me know!

Patrick Wesseling

P.S. Amiga changed there kernel! Instead of QNX it's now Linux! Let's see 
and wait. I work with Linux and it's great.

>From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: [amos-list] Re: Cool Effects
>Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 10:24:19 +0000
>
>From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
>
>Hi Everybody,
>
> > To get transparent bobs, save them as 8 colours and load them into a
> > 16 colour screen. Use the SET BOB command to only draw in the first
> > 3 planes and you will get a transparency effect.
>
>    What I've found is that if you pick up a bob from, say, an 8 colour
>screen and display it on a 32 colour screen then it is tansparent (if
>you use it in the right way) already, without fafing about with set bob.
>
>    The same goes to screen copy, thats how I got my shading in James
>Bond :) (using a 64 colour screen with the right palette, and the
>shading drawn down then copying the 16 colour screens noto it ;)
>
>See ya.
>--
>        Manta Soft  -  Amiga programing & web page designing
>           Http://mantasoft.aio.co.uk/      ICQ: 21829166
>          Homepage updated 1/7/99 --- James Bond, Out Now!
>   - ------------------- Quote of the day: -------------------- -
>"Bother," said Pooh, as he put his finger in the mains socket.
>
>
>--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------
>
>Congratulations [email-masked]. Our latest ONElist of the week.
>http://www.onelist.com
>How is ONElist changing YOUR life?  Visit our homepage and let us know!
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

ONElist:  your connection to like-minds and kindred spirits.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html